We have an immediate need for experienced B2B Sales Representatives to promote and sell our cutting edge digital signage solutions to medium and large chains like fast food restaurants, hotels, banks, retail stores, etc.
You will be responsible for prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation. Developing solid business relationships, establishing credibility with senior business executives (CxO, VP and Directors) and closing business utilizing a consultative selling approach. You will also be responsible for the management of accounts you close.
You should have solid experience in selling technology products and services to medium and large size businesses. We are specifically seeking candidates with high energy, sharp personality, excellent communication skills and an existing network of relationships with C- Level decision makers.
This is a Telecommute position ideally based in the Chicago or Dallas but we are open to considering strong candidates in any major metropolitan area in the US.
- Generate leads through web, cold calling, email and in-person visits.
- Create proposals and respond to RFPs/RFQs.
- Create convincing sales material and presentation.
- Perform convincing sales presentations.
- Consistently close new business subject to a quarterly quota.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients, partners & vendors.
- Network with organizations and the community to develop new business.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of our products, services and solutions.
- Analyze client needs propose products/services to meet those needs.
- Keep up to date on technology, industry trends, and the competition.
- Manage accounts for existing and new customers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be an All-Star with at least 3 years of proven B2B Sales experience.
- Demonstrated record of consistently exceeding quotas in selling to medium and large size businesses.
- Experience in digital signage or related technology sales is a huge plus.
- Understanding of high-level technology concepts.
- Ability to communicate technical terms to non-technical prospects/clients.
- Existing network of relationships with C level decision makers in Hospitality, Food, Retail or the Financial sector.
- Expertise in developing relationships with C Level Purchasing Executives.
- Experience with short sales cycles & closing medium/large size accounts.
- Strong ability to grow territories and forge business relationships.
- Enjoyable personality and aptitude for fun and competitive environments.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills; Power Point, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Some travel in US is required.
Base Salary + Uncapped commission
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more.
How to Apply
Please reply with your resume in word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org